Opportunity to work with the Neighbourhoods Team
Would you like to get actively involved with shaping and delivering some of the wider Neighbourhoods projects?
We have some fantastic opportunities, for anyone currently working in City and Hackney, to work with wider Neighbourhood partners to influence and lead on one of the eight Neighbourhood projects.
Anyone can apply regardless of role and seniority – it is all about the skills and knowledge you bring and your passion for improving outcomes for residents.
There are currently eight project areas you could get involved with;
- A shared Neighbourhoods Induction Programme
- Growing Your Own Inclusive Recruitment
- Embedding PHM in Neighbourhoods
- A system of organisational exchange opportunities within neighbourhoods – shadowing/ mentoring opportunities.
- Embedding an anti-racist mindset in Neighbourhoods Pilot training in 2 neighbourhoods and recommendations.
- Embedding Making Every Contact Count in Neighbourhoods 2 pilots
- A voluntary sector OD offer on resident engagement and the role of the voluntary sector in City and Hackney
- A resident QI coach programme
If you are interested please complete the short Neighbourhood Working- Expression of Interest Form.
The Central Neighbourhoods Team will acknowledge receipt of your form.
By the end of September we will release further information about the projects and how we can work together.
If you have any questions please contact ….